From Michael Rubin <mru...@thunderhead.com>
Subject Re: pdftops eps font issue
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 12:53:35 GMT
A little bit more research flagged up Batik, which can convert SVG to
EPS but I guess that is off at a tangent. There is plenty of talk around
using EPS images inside a PDF in FOP and other formatters. But not much
about going the other way and converting a PDF to an EPS. Does anyone
else have any idea at all?

I see Batik can convert SVG to EPS but I gather from the thread that is
not an option.

Thanks.

-Mike