From Rob Sargent <rsarg...@amirsys.com>
Subject Mysterious left truncation of table in region-before: version 1.0 only
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 03:58:20 GMT
Is this by any chance a know bug in version 1.0?

I place a single row table, single cell table in the region before.  In
version 0.95 the table, which has background set to "silver" renders
perfectly, spanning the entire region-before.  Using versions 1.0, the
left ~0.83 inches of the table are obliterated.  The text is centered
properly as if the cell spanned the region width.

I've tried placing the entire table in a block-container to no avail.

Weirder still is that only in one flow, (the second of two) does the
truncation appear.  Both flows use the same template to define the table.

The two fo files are identical (according to emacs's ediff).  Is that
believable?

>     <xsl:template name="title-header">
>         <xsl:param name="bgcolor" select="$backgroundcolor"/>
>         <xsl:param name="titleText"/>
>         <xsl:variable name="documentId" select="/*/metadata/id"/>
>         <fo:block-container>
>             <fo:table background-color="{$bgcolor}" table-layout="fixed" width="100%"
margin-top="{$titleHeaderMargin}"