From "Li, Jing" <jing.li....@roche.com>
Subject image loading callback
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 18:03:06 GMT
Dear All,

Recently I am searching an answer about the callback mechanism when loading images.

I am working on a project that creates a report as PDF format, using xml + xml-fo. I am thinking
Apache FOP might be a way to go. But I have hard time to find the callback mechanism.  In
my report, I have a lot of charts and images that created as BufferedImage on the fly that
need to put in the pdf file. They are not static image files, read via io.  Ideally I can
wrote customize image reader that I can plug-in to FOP, and use customize URIResovler to invoke
it?

Anyone can help me point to the right direction?

Thank you in advance.

Jing