From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: creating pdf add fonts
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 12:06:12 GMT
On 18/07/2011 12:28, Alberto Priore wrote:
> Sorry I forgot to write the version of Apache FOP, I'm using the 0.95

Thanks for letting us know.

> I'm quite sure that I'm not using Helvetica in my xsl-fo
> I've only specified the font-family for the other 4 fonts.
>
> What I want is to create the pdf only with that 4 fonts.

Ok. I understand the problem. Most likely Helvetica, which is the
default font is used because of some text outside of your custom font
font-family="HelveticaNeue" If you want to make sure your custom font
HelveticaNeue is used throughout your document the add
font-family="HelveticaNeue" to fo:root element. This should eliminate
any reference to the default font Helvetica.

Thanks,

Chris