From Fernando Israel <fernando.isr...@kognoz.com>
Subject Re: Configure fonts for FOP
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2011 00:00:42 GMT
Hi Mehdi,

I have followed your instructions and it works like a charm. Thank you !

I have taken the <auto-detect> out of the configuration and it picks the
fonts from the directory specified so I guess it is doing what I expect
which is only to include the fonts in the configured directory.

Regarding the embedding of the fonts with the PDF, I've checked and the
fonts are there with the target. Since I haven't told FOP anything about
embedding the fonts, all it has is a directory with TTF files, I assume that
the default behaviour is to embbed the fonts - it has the TTF files so it
can do that I believe. Can you confirm this is the case ?.

Thank you very much for your help !!!

Regards,
Fernando