From Andreas L. Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: fop not handling svn rotated text on linux
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 17:46:16 GMT
On 07 Jul 2011, at 21:07, Rob Sargent wrote:

Hi Rob

> I can't seem to get my logger setup properly.  I have these in my
> original log4j.properties file
>
> log4j.logger.org.apache.fop=ERROR
> log4j.logger.org.apache.xmlgraphics=ERROR
>
> I've changed them both to DEBUG, but only the xmlgraphics gets any noisier?

(Slightly off-topic for fop-users@, but anyway, if it's still relevant...)

The most likely explanation would be a class-loading context difference. Is it conceivable
in your setup that the FOP classes are loaded in another context than XGC?
If so, then FOP may be using a different log config, simply because it finds another log4j.properties
somewhere on the classpath (i.e. the context ClassLoader does not see the same resource that
is used for configuring the XGC logger).

HTH!

Regards

Andreas
---