Hi Mehdi,

I have followed your instructions and it works like a charm. Thank you !

I have taken the <auto-detect> out of the configuration and it picks the fonts from the directory specified so I guess it is doing what I expect which is only to include the fonts in the configured directory.

Regarding the embedding of the fonts with the PDF, I've checked and the fonts are there with the target. Since I haven't told FOP anything about embedding the fonts, all it has is a directory with TTF files, I assume that the default behaviour is to embbed the fonts - it has the TTF files so it can do that I believe. Can you confirm this is the case ?.

Thank you very much for your help !!!

Regards,
Fernando