From "Theresa Jayne Forster" <ther...@inbrand.co.uk>
Subject is it possible to run out of memory
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:41:29 GMT
I have a fop engine running on a windows server.

Single core AMD - 2GB ram

Whenever I try to generate a specific PDF it locks up and goes to 100% CPU

But using the same engine locally on my

Quad Core - 4GB ram

It runs fine and generates the PDF,

Any idea what could be causing that and how can I resolve it so this one
document works fine on the single core machine.

The same template generates other documents fine its just one input xml that
has a lot of text and images.

Kindest regards

Theresa Forster

Senior Software Developer

 <mailto:theresa@inbrand.co.uk> theresa@inbrand.co.uk
 <http://www.inbrand.co.uk/> www.inbrand.co.uk

Tel: 01483 266500

IMPORTANT NOTE: This transmission has been sent by or on behalf of In Brand
Software Ltd. The information in this transmission is for the intended
addressee only and is confidential to that intended addressee. If either you
know or you ought reasonably to conclude that you are not, or may not be,
the intended addressee, you are hereby given notice that any unauthorised
dissemination or copying of this transmission and any disclosure or use of
the information
transmitted is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. In such circumstances
we ask for your assistance in notifying us immediately by e-mail, telephone
or letter.

InBrand Software Ltd Registered in England No. 5131004 Registered Office:
The Old Barn, Ewhurst Road, Cranleigh GU6 7EF