From Alexios Giotis <alex.gio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fop web service
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 15:10:37 GMT
Hi,

I have written web services calling FOP with Apache CXF. There is nothing special to invoking
FOP in a web service and I am not sure if you need help relating to FOP or setting up the
web service. For the latter, it's better to post a question in a different list. Having said
that, have a look on using Apache FOP in a Servlet: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/trunk/servlets.html

Alexios Giotis