From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: Problems with JPSForPrinting.java (PCL)
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 14:58:24 GMT
Hi Everson,

FOP 0.2x is an old design, and getting info about it is quite difficult
today, because it is no longer maintained, and FOP Web site doesn't
carry such info for a long time.
If you get no answer on this list, you can dive into the old source or
documentation at [1].

Note that the /src/documentation/content/xdocs folder should contain the
source for the Website of this version.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/tags/fop-0_20_5/