From Peter Hancock <peter.hanc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AFP & FOP Font Problem
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 07:59:57 GMT
Hi Gregoire,

Which version of FOP are you using and have you checked the
documentation at http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop (e.g.
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/trunk/configuration.html for
configuring trunk)?

Without seeing your fop.xconf o in full I would guess that the
font-base is not set correctly, and thus the relative url ./fonts/ibm
does not resolve to what you want (this guess is based on how
frequently this happens).

If you have not already, hve a further read of the docs, tell us the
version of FOP and perhaps attach your fop.xconf.

Peter