From KarstenS <kars...@karstenschaefer.de>
Subject How to configure special PDF settings (transparency)?
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:52:13 GMT

Hi,

I'm using FOP 1.0 and putting a transparent PNG with text over an image.
Unfortunately due to the settings for transparency in the PDF the PNG
appiers in the 100%-view with a black border.
When I increase the quality for transparency in Adobe Acrobate, it's fine.

So I'm searching how I can make this setting in FOP, but found nothing yet
(would be also interesting to generally know, how to set other properties
and/or a list of in FOP supported properties).

Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot,

Karsten