From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: Batik not loaded
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 08:21:23 GMT
Hi Lars,

Le 21/12/2011 22:24, Lars Bjørndal a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> [Pascal Sancho]
>
>> Lars, are you running FOP on Linux without Xserver?
>
> Yes, I'm blind, and don't need the graphic. Also, I do run from a server
> to which I connect through ssh.
>
>> If this is the case, you should run FOP (and Batik) in headless
>> environment. See [1] for further info.
>>
>> [1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.0/graphics.html#batik
>
> I tried to run 'xvfb-run fop <parameters>', but that doesn't give any
> better result. I looked at your reference, but I'm not able to figure
> out how to do this. Can you please give me some more hints?

I'm not familiar enough about running FOP on Linux Server. You should
have a look on FopUserList archives, some related issues have been
reported many times (see [2] and [3]).
Note that your issue is quite more like the latter [3]

[2]
http://old.nabble.com/FOP-not-properly-working-in-UNIX-environment-to32828794.html#a32853367
[3]
http://fop-users.markmail.org/search/?q=batik#query:batik+page:1+mid:cm73wporpr4qhvci+state:results

Another axis should be to look at Java environment.
What version, and from what vendor, do you use?

--
Pascal