From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: Why do you use .cmd rather than .bat?
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 05:20:36 GMT
That's a good question. That is how it is named in the FOP trunk, and has
been for a long time apparently. I agree that fop.bat would be preferable
for Win platforms. I'll suggest this be changed in trunk, in which case I
can merge into my dev repo.

I never use fop.cmd myself for my development work. Furthermore, I only run
FOP on MacOSX, where I use ant to invoke it directly from the java task.

Thanks for testing out the Bidi and Middle Eastern support. I have recently
added fixes for fo:leader and a few other issues related to Bidi contexts.
See Patch 6 milestone under [1].

[1] https://skynav.trac.cvsdude.com/fop/report/6

Also, FYI, I recently moved the Skynav FOP repository to a (slightly)
different URL on GITHUB [2].

[2] http://github.com/skynav/fop

Best,
Glenn