From JRSofty <jrso...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Freezing when attempting to create new instance of FopFactory.
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 17:46:10 GMT
Hello All,

Thanks for the help, you were right it was a library problem, however, the
library was there someone had just accidentally added "bin" after the
".jar" in the classpath reference and of course that means it didn't find
the library.

Thanks again,
Jason

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 4:25 PM, Theresa Jayne Forster <theresa@inbrand.co.uk

--
--- THIS IS A SIGNATURE NO NEED TO CLICK ON LINKS UNLESS YOU FEEL LIKE IT
---