From "Amick, Eric" <Eric.Am...@mail.house.gov>
Subject RE: FOP 1.0 support for 'page-postion=only'
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 13:02:47 GMT
The original was certainly over-specified, but I would have expected it to work. Unless I've
misunderstood, "only" is true only when "first" and "last" are both true, and "rest" is true
only when neither "first" nor "last" is true, so putting "last" at the end should have been
OK.

Eric Amick   Systems Engineer II
Legislative Computer Systems