From FPar <Francis.Pars...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: FOP 1.0 support for 'page-postion=only'
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 13:09:20 GMT

Hmm, OK. The compliance page seems to be for all versions. Do you have an
example of something that should work? I have a letter where there is a
signature section that should appear (in the footer) of the last page (I
want to keep it fixed to the bottom to the page). However, if the page is
only one page long, I also want that signature section to appear.

This is what I had that didn't work:

<fo:page-sequence-master master-name="letter">
		<fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-position="only"
master-reference="letter-last"/>
		<fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-position="first"
master-reference="letter-all-but-last"/>
		<fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-position="rest"
master-reference="letter-all-but-last"/>
		<fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-position="last"
master-reference="letter-last"/>

	</fo:page-sequence-master>

Does this look correct? Should this work? Thanks for any help with this!