From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: How to do what i am trying to do?
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 16:15:47 GMT
Hi Theresa,

IIRC, under FOP 0.2x, body was drawn before other regions, as it was
under other.
With current FOP, the body is drown after other regions, as it is over
other.

You can try to change the region order in simple-page-master
declaration, I don't know if this can help or not.

Note that in strict mode, you cannot change the order in
simple-page-master declaration (body-before-after-start-end). You have
to unset it before (see at strict-configuration [1])

[1]
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.0/configuration.html#general-elements

--
Pascal