From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: Image Print size and quality
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 13:42:13 GMT
Hi,

I guess that by "the result is problematic with very tall images" you
mean that image can overflow the page when h/w ratio is too high.

If this is the case, you can use "max-height" XSL-FO equivalent:

<fo:external-graphic src="{$imageUrl}"
    block-progression-dimension.optimum="$my_minimal_height"
    block-progression-dimension.maximum="$my_maximal_height"
    content-height="scale-to-fit"/>

--
Pascal