From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: FOP 1.0 support for 'page-postion=only'
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:41:37 GMT
Hi,

"only" works as expected.

Note that fo:conditional-page-master-reference order is taken into
account within the fo:repeatable-page-master-alternatives.
(this is a sequential test).

if you need a "only" master, you have to put it in 1st position,
otherwise another one can be used.
Same thing about "last" master, witch is probably more what you need in
this case.

See attached example, and try to change order, or comment some parts.

--
Pascal