From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Invalid CSS document
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:25:50 GMT

whole project in one jar using http://one-jar.sourceforge.net/.

> But when I run it in one jar, I got the following messages:
>
> Error: SVG graphic could not be built. Reason: org.w3c.dom.DOMException: <unknown>:
> Invalid CSS document.
> JAR entry lib/batik-svg-dom-1.7.jar!/org/apache/batik/dom/svg/resources/UserAgentStyleSheet.css
not found in C:\Users\lij40\AppData\Local\Temp\temp0.jar

Just for completeness, check whether
 C:\Users\lij40\AppData\Local\Temp\temp0.jar
contains
 lib/batik-svg-dom-1.7.jar
Even if it's there, the URL resolver probably can't resolve recursive
jar URLs, so you'd either hack up your very own resolver which will
do this, or unpack the onejar after deployment.

J.Pietschmann