From "Li, Jing" <jing.li....@roche.com>
Subject Invalid CSS document
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 21:47:53 GMT
Dear All,

I was working on a report using FOP which convert a lot of JFreeCharts to svg and render them
in PDF.

I got it all working in my intellj development environment.  In the end, I bundle the whole
project in one jar using http://one-jar.sourceforge.net/.

But when I run it in one jar, I got the following messages:

Error: SVG graphic could not be built. Reason: org.w3c.dom.DOMException: <unknown>:
Invalid CSS document.
JAR entry lib/batik-svg-dom-1.7.jar!/org/apache/batik/dom/svg/resources/UserAgentStyleSheet.css
not found in C:\Users\lij40\AppData\Local\Temp\temp0.jar

And of course, the PDF is missing all the nice charts because of it.

Your suggestions and comment to how to fix it will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Jing