From Peter Hancock <peter.hanc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LazyFont and MultiByteFont NullPointerException
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 10:31:35 GMT
Hi Harshini,

Can you provide a little more context regarding this issue, please.
Are you able to provide us with the steps  and resources to reproduce
the issue?  You may not be able to post the font on the mailing list
(for legal and practical reasons), but if we can begin by taking a
look at the your fo, fop.xconf etc, a solution may not require that.
If we determine that we need to see the font, we can arrange you to
email it privately.

Thanks,

Peter