From mehdi houshmand <med1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FOP 1.0] metrics font, glyph and unicode
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 13:41:39 GMT
Hi,

Note: FOP 1.0 deprecates the font metrics file, it's no longer necessary.

However, as for "bf", "gi" is the glyph start index, "us" = unicode
start index and "ue" is unicode end index. See
http://www.microsoft.com/typography/otspec/cmap.htm for a description
of the meaning of these values.

Hope that helps

Mehdi