From 19021programmer <ddragos1.9...@gmail.com>
Subject AFP Interchange Set
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:47:38 GMT

I cannot understand what good is the interchange set.
>From the MOD:CA documentation:
It is strongly recommended that MO:DCA support includes compliance with an
interchange set.

Interchange sets consist of structured field, triplet, and object
structure specifications that are formal subsets of the general
architecture.
The purpose of interchange sets is to provide concise, complete document
definitions
with clear compliance rules that are agreed on and implemented by MO:DCA
generators and
receivers.

Does this means that if I respect the interchange set my document will be
supported on more afp printers?
What happens if I choose to not support an interchange set? Will some
devices just reject my document from start? or will print but with errors?