From Samuel Hunter <samuel.hun...@cgi.com>
Subject Re: AFP & FOP Font Problem
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:26:14 GMT

We are trying to setup a process to convert PDF documents to an AFP print
stream and provide the ability to inject TLEs as well.  Do we have to have
AFP fonts installed and how do we obtain AFP fonts for a Windows
envrionment?  We have used the sample programs that come with FOP and are
able to produce  output in oher formats, but not AFP.  We get a message
informing us that no AFP fonts are defined and  default fonts will be used.
The AFP document is produced, but there is no content on any of the pages.

We are new to AFP and are trying to determine the feasibilty of performing
the conversion ourselves or if we need to purchase additional tools.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Sam