From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: Corners of solid border chopped off
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 09:53:47 GMT
Hi,

There are no-border cells between border cells.
In the collapse border model, FOP takes care from all adjacent cells to
paint borders, so unwanted effects can occur when using various border
styles.
BUT, reading the XSL-FO 1.1 (§6.7.10):
"If the value of the border-collapse trait is "collapse",  (...) Borders
with a style of 'none' have the lowest priority. (...) then narrow
borders are discarded in favor of wider ones"
Considering that border-style defaults to none:
IIUC, corners should be painted using full border cell for specified
one, regarding *all* other border specs, comprising surrounding fo:table.
Can you rise a bug, feeding it with your test case, please?

As a workaround you can use border-collapse="separate", it should give
expected result.
HTH.

--
Pascal