From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: fop 1: linefeed-treatment="preserve" is not working
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 08:05:29 GMT
Hi,

FOP 1.0 works as expected.
You should look at what is output from your XSLT.
Try to produce a short XSL-FO, look inside, and feed FOP with it.
If there is something wrong, please isolate the XSL-FO snippet that
produce unexpected output, and attach it on this thread.

At XSLT stage, many things can impact your output:
 - used XSLT engine (and version)
 - XSLT settings (see xsl:output attributes ans other extensions)
 - XML standard attributes
 - etc.

--
Pascal