From Bernd Koester <koes...@bue-gmbh.de>
Subject Re: Baseline positioning of texts
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:25:17 GMT
Hi,

relative-align only applies to table-cells and list-item if i understand
it correct.

Hm, seems as if we need an extension for baseline placing. Something
like first-baseline-margin.
Baseline placing seems common to me for designers.

Greetings,

Bernd Köster

--
Bernd Köster                                             BuE Bildung und
Fon: +49-251-5203-602                   EDV-Dienstleistungskonzepte GmbH

BuE Bildung- und EDV-Dienstleistungskonzepte GmbH

Theaterwall 32
26122 Oldenburg
Telefon: +49 441 232-260
E-Mail:	kontakt@bue-gmbh.de