From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: Intermediate format: Are there examples for n-up and rotation?
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 14:20:58 GMT
Hi,

sorry for this late response.

Your approach seems elegant.
However, I think there is a quicker workaround:
1st step, you generate your PDF.
2nd step, you insert each page in a 2nd PDF, using FOP again:
you can use the pdf-image plugin [1], in conjunction with free-form
transformation extension [2] (rotation and scaling).
For page selection, see TIFF handling [3], it is not documented, but
should work with PDF files. Caution with that, this is not a stable feature.

[1] http://www.jeremias-maerki.ch/development/fop/index.html
[2] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/trunk/extensions.html#transform
[3] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/trunk/graphics.html#page-selection

--