From Rob Sargent <rsarg...@xmission.com>
Subject Re: fo:list-block; theory and practice
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:25:13 GMT
Interesting,thanks.

I've constructed that, in part to allow keep-with-next on first
sub-item. But that feature was disbanded as a rapid succession of
sub-bullets could lead to overly-large keep-together blocks (causing
holes in the output) and left me wondering if I should undo the
construct (as perhaps bad practice).  But lo - I'll leave it in.