From Rob Sargent <rsarg...@xmission.com>
Subject Re: Different Page Layout every xx document sheet
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 16:22:44 GMT

OK, then I believe you can define each needed simple-page-master: first,
second-sixth, seventh and make a page-sequence-master with a
repeatable-page-master-alternative with a reference to each of the seven
pages in the sequence. Not sure if the 2-6 can be in a
conditional-page-master-reference or not.