From Rob Sargent <rsarg...@xmission.com>
Subject Re: Different Page Layout every xx document sheet
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 15:37:05 GMT
Chris,

This is interesting and I may even join those dare-devils out on the
edge (I currently have a layout which should have been all
"region-before", but had to include some region-body to keep fop happy.
So I may revisit this, but in truth I don't follow the "reference a
region" part.)

But does it help the OP?  Seems to me until page-number is an attribute
in conditional-page-master, he's still left with having to find an
alternative, no?