From JOSE L MARTINEZ-AVIAL <jlm...@gmail.com>
Subject Special footer on the last-but-one page of the document, regardless of page-sequence
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 04:49:43 GMT
Hi,
  I'm using FOP 1.0 to create a document. The document is variable; there
is a list of sections which may or may not be present on the document,
depending on the document. In order to do that I'm using a page-sequence
for each section, and the XSLT transformation takes care of adding or not
the section. All the sections use the same master-reference, except the
last one (which is always present). So at the end I got the following

<fo:root>
    <!-- Definiton of layouts -->
    <fo:page-sequence master-reference="Letter">
    </fo:page-sequence>
    <fo:page-sequence master-reference="Letter">
    </fo:page-sequence>
    <fo:page-sequence master-reference="Letter">
    </fo:page-sequence>
    <fo:page-sequence master-reference="Letter">
    </fo:page-sequence>
    <fo:page-sequence master-reference="Letter-two-colummns">
    </fo:page-sequence>
</fo:root>

I also need that structure because each section has a different footer(
They are all the same, the only difference is a text saying the name of the
section). It works fine. The issue I have is that I need to add a barcode
on the footer of the last-but-one odd page of the document.And that page
could be on the last sequence, or in the previous one, there is no way to
tell, since it depends where the last page-sequence starts, and how long it
is.

I've tried defining a page-sequence-master with
conditional-page-master-reference, but the conditions apply to each
sequence, not to the whole document, so I got the barcode at the end of
each section, which does not work for me. Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks.

Jose