From mehdi houshmand <med1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AFP & FOP Font Problem
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 15:51:32 GMT
Hi Sam,

For future notice, could you avoid adding a new problem to someone
else's thread? It just makes it confusing for those trying to help
you.

As for AFP fonts, you shouldn't need to install them, but you will
need to configure them as per the documentation
(http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/trunk/configuration.html ).

If you configure FOP correctly, what you're asking for should work
fine. If you do have further difficulties, could you create a new
thread.

Thanks

Mehdi