From mehdi houshmand <med1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache FOP extension to embed SVG QRCode
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 16:32:42 GMT
Hi Dmitriy,

I'm not sure whether you're aware of this, but QR Codes are now
available with Barcode4j trunk (http://barcode4j.sourceforge.net/)
which also uses Zxing. I haven't taken a look at your code, but I'd
suggest taking a look at what Barcode4j does, we have tested it here
and it works pretty well in AFP, PostScript and PDF. If you want a few
of the tests we ran, I'd be happy to make them publicly available.

Mehdi