From Jean-Philippe Courson <jean-philippe.cour...@cognitran.com>
Subject Re: Chinese PDFs and non embedded fonts
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 15:15:29 GMT
Hi Glenn,

Thanks for your reply.

In your example, you are embedding the font:

I have no problem creating a chinese PDF when the font is embedded.

The issue I am raising is when trying to reference (not embed) the font.

Thanks for your help,

Best regards,
JP

On 23 Apr 2012, at 15:26, Glenn Adams wrote:

> I just tried this with the font you referenced and had no problem. Attached is the configuration
file and input file I used and resulting output. I'm using the current FOP 1.1dev (trunk)
build.

> As Chris points out, you may wish to avoid <auto-detect/>. Also, you notice that
I disabled the font cache and placed the font in a "fonts" subdirectory where I did the test.