From greencopperm...@hushmail.com
Subject Re: foprc: 1: Syntax error: newline unexpected
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 21:42:33 GMT
Thank you for your reply. I have tried using some of the trunk
versions of FOP, but in all cases I get an exception:

org.apache.xmlgraphics.util.Service.providerNames(Ljava/lang/Class;)
Ljava/util/Iterator;
        at
org.apache.fop.fo.ElementMappingRegistry.setupDefaultMappings(Elemen
tMappingRegistry.java:74)
        at
org.apache.fop.fo.ElementMappingRegistry.<init>(ElementMappingRegist
ry.java:66)
        at
org.apache.fop.apps.FopFactory.<init>(FopFactory.java:166)
        at
org.apache.fop.apps.FopFactory.newInstance(FopFactory.java:190)
        at
org.apache.fop.cli.CommandLineOptions.<init>(CommandLineOptions.java
:124)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.startFOP(Main.java:160)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.main(Main.java:208)

Currently I think I'm going to give up. I have no problems with the
arabic text in all the other formats and I'm possibly just going to
convert the HTML into PDF and then settle for that.