From "Amick, Eric" <Eric.Am...@mail.house.gov>
Subject Keeps and multicolumn text
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 12:59:20 GMT
Hello,

I have some data that I am displaying on a two-column page that is intermixed with data that
spans the columns. I want to have the two-column data listed in balanced columns, but occasionally
a page break occurs immediately after the first item in the data; as a result, that item appears
by itself on a line. I thought I would use a keep-together to group the data, but I can't
figure it out. Using keep-with-previous and keep-with-next doesn't help; if anything, it makes
it worse. Does anyone have any ideas?

Eric Amick   Systems Engineer II
U.S. House of Representatives  |  Office of the Clerk  |  Legislative Computer Systems
Office: 202-225-1182
http://clerk.house.gov<http://clerk.house.gov/>