From froglander <Kristina.Here...@trax.aero>
Subject Re: Fonts in config file
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:00:31 GMT

If I have <auto-detect /> in the userconfig.xml file this line

<fo:inline font-size="8pt" font-family="Symbol">•</fo:inline>

Ends up displaying as a # symbol in the resulting pdf file print.

If I take <auto-detect /> out of the userconfig.xml file, then the above
line works but the following line does not.

<fo:inline font-size="11pt" font-family="Arial, sans-serif">Ω</fo:inline>

Is any more information needed?  I need this to be able to show bulleted
lists as well as possible 'special' characters.

Thanks!

froglander wrote:

> In this case it is using te symbol font for the bullets.
>
> Rob Sargent-4 wrote:
>>
>> Not all fonts have bullets.  Which are you using?
>>
>> rjs
>>
>> On 04/11/2012 02:34 PM, froglander wrote:
>>> I am using FOP 1.0 and am having difficulty getting bullets and symbols
>>> display correctly.
>>>
>>> I have found that if I take the<auto-detect />  the bullets for the
>>> bulleted
>>> list (rich text format) will show, but them some other symbols (like the