From Denys <dhryvas...@serena.com>
Subject Is it possible to embed .swf file into PDF and dynamically pass parameters to it (through XML string)?
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:21:32 GMT

Hi -

I am looking for a good Java library which gives the opportunity to create
PDF files from Java application. These files are some kind of reports. Part
of them are graphical reports (FusionChart reports) and I need to embed .swf
files into my PDF (also dynamically in Java application) and pass some
parameters to is (as flashvars).

Is it possible to do using Aspose java library for working with PDF?

Thanks in advance,
     -Denys