From Rob Sargent <rsarg...@xmission.com>
Subject Re: Trouble with setting font base url which include space character
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 15:50:03 GMT
And my bad too: FOP-1.0 compiled from source of official release circa
2012-03-01.

You are correct in that I'm working off of FopFactory, but my debugger
takes me to the same setFontBaseURL(String) you list so I'm not sure
switching to FontManager would change anything.  (It will take a
moderate effort to switch this:  the "long story" is that we still use
older versions of fop (including to 0.20-5 I'm sorry to say) so that's
why I'm using reflection (and classloader shenanigans to boot).

I have not looked at recent releases for any fixes in this area.  I
actually expected a flood of "your doing it wrong, do this instead"....

rjs