From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Chinese PDFs and non embedded fonts
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 09:08:43 GMT
On 20/04/2012 18:54, Glenn Adams wrote:

Hi Glenn,

> it is best you create a bug at [1] to track this; you can upload
> attachments on the new bug; file it under the "Fop" product;

I'm not happy to encourage users on this list to open bugs before
confirming there is a defect.

Everything I've read on this thread so far suggests this is a
configuration issue. Metrics files are deprecated in FOP v1.0+

How to reference instead of embed is to add the embed-url attribute on
the fonts elements and use the <referenced-fonts> element as described
in [1]

Thanks,

Chris

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/trunk/fonts.html#embedding