From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: Chinese PDFs and non embedded fonts
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 15:57:17 GMT
I notice at [1] that editable embedding is allowed. Note that FOP does not
embed the entire font, but only those glyphs used in the document. I would
be surprised if you were subject to redistribution licensing costs given
this situation.

[1] http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/font.aspx?FMID=1802