From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: Chinese PDFs and non embedded fonts
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 17:54:19 GMT
please provide the following info:

(1) version of FOP you are using and platform on which you are running it
(2) a maximally minimal input FO file that demonstrates your problem
(3) the output PDF file produced by this input file (1)
(4) the FOP xconf file you used to create (3)
(5) all console output

a maximally minimal input file is one which is (1) complete, (2)
demonstrates the problem, and (3) for which nothing else can be removed
without affecting (1) or (2)

it is best you create a bug at [1] to track this; you can upload
attachments on the new bug; file it under the "Fop" product;

[1] https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/