From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: foprc: 1: Syntax error: newline unexpected
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 22:37:12 GMT
don't give up so easily... i took the effort to help you, let's see if we
can get you working; i'm using the arabic formatting regularly, so i know
it is working

i think your problem is that you need to set the FOP_HOME environment
variable to the directory where you installed the nightly build; that way,
it will properly initialize the LOCALCLASSPATH variable in the fop script