From mehdi houshmand <med1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chinese PDFs and non embedded fonts
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 16:05:39 GMT
Hi,

Unless you know this specific font is embeddable (which I don't), that's
not ubiquitously true. There is a flag in the font program which indicates
whether it is embeddable or not [1]. If you open it an font viewer, it
should tell you the restrictions set.

[1] http://www.microsoft.com/typography/otspec/os2.htm#fst

Mehdi