From "Jesse Schaaf" <JRSch...@primetherapeutics.com>
Subject "Read Out Loud" in Adobe
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 21:31:38 GMT
I am testing a PDF that is a two column page like this:

<xsl:param name="column-count">2</xsl:param>
        <xsl:param name="column-gap">18pt</xsl:param>

Works great, the table runs down the left side of the page and then again
on the right side of the page. Of course, I have column headings when I
start the table.

Heading1, Heading 2 and Heading 3     |   Heading1, Heading 2 and Heading
3

The problem comes in when I turn on the "Read Out Loud" function in adobe.
Because it is a two column page the headings read twice like this:
"Heading 1", "Heading 1", "Heading 2", "Heading 2", "Heading 3" , "Heading
3"

The everything else reads properly.

Not sure if there is any way around this (to only read it once) but
thought I would ask. I thought about rendering these as images and using
"Alt Text" but would likely have the same problem.

Thanks!

Jesse
Prime Therapeutics made the following annotations
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this communication may be confidential,
and is intended only for the use of the recipients named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please return it to the sender immediately and delete
the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. If you have any questions
concerning this message, please contact the sender.