From "Jesse Schaaf" <JRSch...@primetherapeutics.com>
Subject 508 Compliancy and Book Marks
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 14:58:19 GMT
I am using Apache FOP 1.0  and have to create book marks so when the adobe
reader opens the PDF the book marks are displayed in the left panel. I am
using the bookmark-tree and bookmark tags but it does not seem to be
creating any bookmark entries when I open the PDF.  I am wondering if
there is an accessibility option I need to turn on or namespace I should
be using?

<!-- PDF bookmark tree starts -->

 <fo:bookmark-tree>
   <fo:bookmark internal-destination="Header">
       <fo:bookmark-title>Chapters</fo:bookmark-title>
       <xsl:for-each select="//Headernm">
            <fo:bookmark internal-destination="{generate-id(.)}">
                <fo:bookmark-title>
                        <xsl:value-of select="Headernm"/>
                </fo:bookmark-title>
            </fo:bookmark>
       </xsl:for-each>
       </fo:bookmark>
</fo:bookmark-tree>

Jesse Schaaf
Senior Systems Analyst - IT Medicare
Prime Therapeutics
tel 612.777.4319
fax 651.414..4409
jrschaaf@primetherapeutics.com

Prime Therapeutics made the following annotations
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this communication may be confidential,
and is intended only for the use of the recipients named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please return it to the sender immediately and delete
the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. If you have any questions
concerning this message, please contact the sender.