From "Christian Pestel" <christian.pes...@orange.fr>
Subject Re: SubstituteFonts true/false propertie in fop config ?
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:43:44 GMT
ok. I log an issue.
Thank you Robert.

Christian Pestel

christian.pestel@orange.fr

From: Robert Meyer
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 3:58 PM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: RE: SubstituteFonts true/false propertie in fop config ?

Hi,

After reading the documentation and looking in the code, it would appear as you say that there
is currently no facility to provide the option to fail if a font is not present.

I would therefore recommend you log a new Fop issue on bugzilla [1] so that should someone
have time in the future, they can implement it.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/

Best Regards,

Robert Meyer